I’ve been a big fan of rose for a long time. It’s so classic and soothing, and it’s always something I seek out as a scent. But recently I’ve been seeing it as more than just a fragrance, I’ve been seeing it as a main ingredient in beauty products. So here are seven of my current favorite rose products.
1. French Girl Organics Sea Polish – This is one of my favorite bath time products for body exfoliation. It has a really lovely rose scent, is organic, and leave my skin silky after using it.
2. French Girl Organics Lip Polish – I use this every time I have to put lipstick on to remove any dead skin cells. It helps the color go on smoothly, and a small amount goes a long way.
3. Diptyque Roses Candle – I have wanted one of these super instagrammable and coveted candles for a long time, but had a hard time justifying the price. I received this one as a gift from a friend last month and have only lit it a handful of times because the fragrance permeates the room without lighting it. I absolutely love it, and am considering buying it again when this one burns too low.
4. French Girl Organics Face Polish – Okay, so clearly I have a thing for this brand. I fell in love with the labels first, but the products are wonderful. This is a powder exfoliant that you mix with water to apply to your face. I like it for a once a week refresh.
5. Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil – I received this in the mail last week, and have been using it twice daily since then. I was experiencing some breakouts in the past few weeks and this seems to have really calmed my skin. It glides on so smoothly, and already is brightening my complexion.